Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Small Introduction

Hello everyone, I am Isabella. Normally a full-time artist/shadow puppeteer, but for now your new guest columnist! I don't know if this makes you happy as well, but I am thrilled to have my own spot here on the Dante's Heart blog.

Once a week I will write a post in which I highlight emerging artists whose work relates to myth, fairy tale, folklore and fantasy. In my future posts you can expect to see many artists from around the world...featuring the work of impressive papercut artists, illustrators who preserve the old myths and legends, painters who will drag you into surrealistic wonderlands, fantastic stopmotion animators, doll artists whose work might cause you nightmares, and surprising new art forms.

No, it won't be boring at all and, as Peter Pan would say "that would be a great adventure!"

I hope you will all enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them and for those who are interested in the girl behind the writings, please visit the Land of Dreamers in the links on your right.

Yours truly,
Isabella

Ps: English is not my first language, so please forgive any lapses in grammar.

No comments: