Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well Hello

So the dear Editors of Dante's Heart have allowed me space to post my opinions as a guest columnist. Conceivably a bad move on their part permitting a loud, opinionated nerd on their blog... ah well. I will mostly be focusing on myth and fairy-tale related news, as well as, the review of comics. But, every so often I also anticipate a science bit, just to mix things up.

Let me start with a disclaimer: I am by no means an expert on comics. I am not a professional comic critic. I cannot draw. But I do love comics. I am a true blue marvel girl, as deeply in love with my dear X-Men as I am with my husband (Honey, if you are reading this; I'm kidding). I enjoy reading comics from many different countries, though most have been translated into my native English by professionals and friends alike. For that reason, any review I give on a comic not translated by professionals will have a disclaimer. I am a physicist by trade and a novelist by delusions of grandeur (a phrase stolen from my beloved Star Wars). Overall I'm chatty and friendly. So Enjoy!

J.R. West the Raccoon (no not a real raccoon, but my Daemon is)

No comments: